Descrição de Vaga
|Título da vaga:||Dev iOS - Sr|
|Local:||São Paulo,São Paulo|
|Tipo de emprego:||PJ|
|NÍvel Acadêmico:||Ensino Superior Completo|
• 6+ years’ experience of Objective-C based iOS development
'• Proficient with Objective-C & Swift
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as UIKit, Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Ability to lead and mentor junior team members and guide them on important architectural aspects & decisions.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Experience working with Cocoapods and open source libraries.
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with Instruments tool.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Solid understanding of the application design patterns like MVC, MVVM, VIPER etc.
• Proficient understanding of Git
• Familiarity with continuous integration ex: Jenkins CI tool. Good to have, not mandatory.
• Knowledge of Unit Testing e.g. XCTest, Mock objects etc.
|Remuneração Básica:||- -|
|Resumo da Vaga:||Responsibilities
• Apply mobile application expertise on the iOS platform to improve the health care experience for both patients and providers
• Work with customers, designers and UX experts to design and develop solutions to challenging problems
• Provide leadership to development teams and mentor junior developers by setting up standards and best practices for the entire project