Descrição de Vaga
|Título da vaga:||Mobile Operations TVC LATAM - 2021-2582629|
|Local:||São Paulo,São Paulo|
|Tipo de emprego:||PJ|
|NÍvel Acadêmico:||Ensino Médio Completo|
|Habilidades:||• ● Previous experience in managing mobile fleet(s) in a medium to large
Enterprise, preferably across multiple countries and/or regions.
● Candidate should have business familiarity with mobile markets and mobile enterprise;
○ including tariffs/rate plans,
○ local regulations and
○ device hardware and related technical knowledge - specifically Android OS (Google owned) and to a lesser extent iOS.
● Ability to build relationships with MNOs and to travel where necessary.
● Advanced/Business level proficiency in Spanish, Portuguese & English.
● To be based in Sao Paolo, Brazil.
|Remuneração Básica:||- -|
|Resumo da Vaga:||● Regional Oversight of Google Mobile Program for all of Latin America; specifically Google mobile services in Argentina (approx 250 lines), Brazil (900), Mexico (400) and Columbia (55) but extending scope to other countries in the region where necessary in the future.
● Acting as an Escalation point for Cellular requests. Map and execute escalations with MNO’s.
● Supplier Management; negotiation with existing suppliers and sourcing of new suppliers to ensure best pricing and service to Google.
● Project Lead and/or Support for one-off tasks such as in-building coverage schemes, mass porting/migrations, on-boarding of new technologies, sales conferences and special projects.
● Providing Cellular support for internal and external Google Events.