Descrição de Vaga
|Título da vaga:||SAP TDF- 20202566168|
|Local:||São Paulo,São Paulo|
|Tipo de emprego:||PJ|
|NÍvel Acadêmico:||Ensino Superior Completo|
|Habilidades:||Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
• Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, or related field.
• Superior experience in translating business requirements into IT capabilities and solutions
• Superior experience in objectively evaluating IT solutions and making recommendations
• Excellent analytical skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of business processes and IT technologies
• Excellent experience in leading IT people who do not report directly
• Excellent experience in project planning and execution as well as understanding or anticipating the economic aspects of system management and life cycle
• Solid experience of identifying and resolving issues between team members or other teams
• Degree in information management, computer systems, business engineering or similar
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Experience in implementing/ supporting SAP solutions in LatAm countries;
• Good organization, time management and decision making skills
• Knowledge on application development processes, including thorough knowledge of IT service management concepts
• Ability to communication effectively with local, global and cross-divisional virtual teams
• Exceptional team player and collaborator
• Project related travel may be required during certain project phases; up to 30%
• Strong knowledge in FI/TDF with at least two full life cycle implementations;
• Minimum 8 years’ SAP configuration experience in SAP FI Module and minimum 3 years´ SAP configuration experience in SAP TDF Module: hands on experience for testing, design and configuration in FI/TDF related processes is required
• Practical knowledge of integration with other SAP Modules: Procurement, Production Planning, Materials Management, Sales & Distribution, Controlling, and Project Systems
• Extensive knowledge in Brazil Regulations and desirable Argentina Regulations.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience using Microsoft Project or similar project management tools
• Knowledge in SAP ABAP Development
• Knowledge in PWCE Exchange
• Knowledge in documentation design as Blue Print, Functional Specification, Technical Specification, and ASAP implementation methodology.
• SAP/ITIL Certification
• SAP S/4 exposure
• Other languages: Spanish
|Remuneração Básica:||- -|
|Resumo da Vaga:|| • Responsible for new changes or projects on SAP FI/TDF modules, designing and delivering training to users, creating SAP technical documentation, investigating and sharing SAP best practices within HAPG.
• Collaborates with the SAP Platform Manager to help maintain the architectural road map based on needs arising from projects and changes.
• Is responsible for developing and realizing a long-term view on one or more technical solutions, in relation to the IT landscape of which it is a part.
• Support the definition of the technical IT solution and ensures alignment with other modules and surrounding IT applications through cooperation and collaboration with Solution Architects, Platform Manager, Business Application Specialist and Functional Analysts.
• Engages in requirement engineering to support the decision on which requirements are covered by available standard functionalities, for which functionalities enhancements are needed and for which functionalities workarounds are accepted.
• Is responsible for translating the functional design into technical specifications from the Business Requirements
• Communicates the technical specifications to the developers
• Formulates rules, principles and guidelines to guide the development of the technical solution.
• Monitors observance, ensuring the delivery matches the designed by solution architecture.
• Ensures technical specification is aligned with the quality assurance strategy.
• Support the Run organization in the incident and problem resolution when technical expertise IT required
• Supports validation, prioritization, estimation of incoming change requests in collaboration with the relevant SAP Platform Manager and application managers.
• Is consulted, gives advice and supports the installation of new IT solutions/services, or the changing of existing IT solutions/services.