Descrição de Vaga
|Título da vaga:||DEVELOPER C# AWS - Pl / Sr - RE-248963|
|Local:||São Paulo,São Paulo|
|Tipo de emprego:|
|NÍvel Acadêmico:||Ensino Superior Completo|
• Bachelor Degree (Engineering, Computer science or related) .
• Experience of 3 years or more.
• English skills (advanced – speaking is required).
• Must have good exposure of .NET Microservices Architecture.
• Understanding of Agile methodologies.
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
o Backend application development
o Multi-thread programming
o Multi-tier programming
o Object Oriented programming
o Linux and Windows
o No SQL, SQL, Message Queue e Cache
o JSON, XML, REST
o AWS Cloud
o Development experience with: Fault tolerant applications and High volumes processing
o Design patterns
o TCP/IP communication
• Skills Importantes:
o Execute for results
o Lead change and innovation
o Prompted pressure Behave proactively
o Know how to solve problems
o Availability to travel
|Remuneração Básica:||- -|
|Resumo da Vaga:||• Descrição - Atividades
• Producing code using .NET language (C#) in Microservices Architecture.
• Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
• Providing technical support for backend applications.
• Receives a high level of technical definition and translates into language technique.
• Ability to evaluate the effort of the activities requested.
• Provide support on the product / system.
• Develop software, collecting information and verifying the viability of the implementation.
• Responsible to attend the tasks regarding the customer support.
• Work with other engineering functions from design to production to implement test procedures for systems.
• Document the procedures and recommendations for all phases of product tests.
• Creates Documentation as needed.
• Code review and code refactoring.
• Ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues under time pressure.
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
• The main goal will be to work effectively with other local and global development team members to design, develop and maintain a backend ecommerce application.