Descrição de Vaga
|Título da vaga:||Analista de Negócios - Senior|
|Local:||São Paulo,São Paulo|
|Tipo de emprego:||Efetivo|
|NÍvel Acadêmico:||Ensino Superior Completo|
The Business Analyst (BA) plays an active part in driving innovative and scalable solutions to
bring value to business, as well as covering the solution’s lifecycle management to suit
What you’ll be working on
● Is an active part in the product’s lifecycle management and ensures that any solution is
chosen to fulfill known and understood business requirements, fitting into the Product
roadmap definitions and continuously providing business value over its lifecycle.
● BA collaborate with IT Business Partners, Stakeholders, Product Owner and
Development Team (Tester, Developer, IT Architects, Adoption Services, external
● BA collaborate and take inspirations from networks and other chapters and PI orgs
● BA displays skills and capabilities in the area of business partnering and/or product
● Takes on the additional role of Squad Lead where appropriate
● BA explore opportunities and initiatives to grow, in self-assignment way
● Acts as an interface between business and IT functions and as a contact point for
business leads in order to launch initiatives, leading and driving the scoping phase.
● Collaborates with IT Business Partners and/or Product Managers in business
development activities like translating business strategy in technology enabled
strategies, C-POD activities, portfolio management processes, feasibility studies,
clarifying available technology on the market and vendor selection (RFI/RFP/RFQ)
● Strives for harmonization of business processes across sites and departments by
propagating common standardized data models, applications and technologies that are
in line with the cross-functional or functional Informatics strategies and architectures.
The ideal candidate
● Has business domain knowledge for the following area(s): commercial excellence, CRM,
multichannel, analytics/dashboards, finance/procurement.
● Previous experience in supporting/driving Digital & Agile Transformation is a plus
● Has the typical skills expected from a Business Analyst, i.e.: business partnering, ability
to quickly learn new business domains, requirements elicitation and management,
business process analysis and design, usability and the ability to facilitate workshops
● Is certified in at least one Agile framework / methodology (eg. Scrum)
● Has practical knowledge of Agile BA framework ( IIBA )
● BA displays the following values: Aspirational, Motivating, Collaborating across, One
team Spirit, Be Focused, Fail Fast + Learn Fast, Open Mindset
● Is an Agile ambassador and displays an Agile mindset in the approach to work, i.e.:
○ Enables a diverse group of partners to speak with a single voice
○ Ensures the right information is available to the development team in the right
level of detail at the right time so that the product can be developed and matches
● Exhibits intellectual curiosity and integrity and has a strong passion to bring value-adding
technology to the business.
● Exhibits strong soft skills typically required as a BA (i.e.: active listening, challenging the
status quo, strong communication skills, coaching, translating business vocabulary into
technical wording and vice versa, adopting communication style to the recipient)
|Remuneração Básica:||- -|
|Resumo da Vaga:||EpiCX, the Global Customer Engagement Program is a business and IT transformation program, currently in flight
and planned to be completed in 2022 across 100+ affiliates. Its main ambition is to add meaning and value to all
Roche’s customer interactions through a single, common, customer-centric technology ecosystem.
Today Roche’s customer engagement strategies have been developed by functions (e.g. commercial and medical),
and within geographic regions (US, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, etc). This has led to the
fragmentation of insights feedback from customers suggesting the way we approach engagement diminishes the
value of our products. In essence, despite being one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world we are not
profiting from our scale and insights fully.
In 2018, the decision was taken to integrate the technologies and processes supporting our customer experience into
one common platform EpiCX CRM. This change will help us to harness the full breadth of our offering in the service
of our customers and will mark the shift to the viewing of this data as a strategic asset.
Concerning IT ambitions, the key factors for the program are the reduction of complexity of our global commercial
solution landscape, resulting in a “single source of truth” approach for the commercial and medical ecosystems
globally, enabling the sharing of customer information and insights across all Roche sites. To achieve this we are
using the “Orchestrated Customer Experience Solution (OCE)” delivered by our partner IQVIA and "Veeva Vault"
delivered by our partner, Veeva as 2 key components to a broader technology ecosystem.