Descrição de Vaga
|Título da vaga:||Analista Funcional Pleno HCM|
|Local:||São Paulo,São Paulo|
|Tipo de emprego:||Efetivo|
|NÍvel Acadêmico:||Ensino Superior Completo|
· Microsoft Office proficient
· Ability to learn on the go
· Customer service driven
· Able to articulate clearly
· Professional Attitude and Appearance
· Able to listen, process and present solutions. Able to think on your feet
· Work within an evolving organization, able to work within guidelines, not checklist
· Demonstrates involvement beyond the task
· Participates in Company/Team causes
· Wants to be part of something new/bigger
· Flexible within a developing Organization
· Understands the greater good
· Retail/Hospitality/Call Center/Front Line Experience
· Able to engage in two-way conversations
· Able to handle objections in a positive manner
· Understands the importance of follow up
· Understands how to provide timely communications
· Able to initiate or start work on their own
· Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
· Able to coordinate and adjust to fit others needs
· Able to reasonable plan time to complete task
· Demonstrate the ability to lead someone through a process
· Able to ask for help
· Able to take feedback and apply lessons learned
· Demonstrate the steps for critical thinking,
· Able to learn concepts and apply them
|Remuneração Básica:||- -|
|Resumo da Vaga:||Provide services to US based customers.
Design, configure and deploy Human Capital Management (HCM) systems - Time and Attendance, Accrual, Scheduling, Attestation, Budgeting, Benefits, Payroll etc.
Have the ability to ask right questions to customer during – Discovery session and implementation process.
Experience 3 - 4 years in HR systems, skills to understand the HCM terminology and implementing methodology is a plus.
Fluent English is mandatory.