Descrição de Vaga
|Título da vaga:||Consultor SAP - BI - Senior|
|Local:||São Paulo,São Paulo|
|Tipo de emprego:||Efetivo|
|NÍvel Acadêmico:||Ensino Superior Completo|
|Habilidades:||Business domain knowledge for one or more of the following area(s): CRM, multichannel - Salesforce.com
●Business domain knowledge for one or more of the following area(s): Commercial excellence, CRM, multichannel, e-Detailing, CLM (Agnitio)
● Demonstrated experience and knowledge of one or more of the following tools: IQVIA OCE Sales, IQVIA OCE Marketing, IQVIA Territory Management, Reltio MDM, Salesforce.com functionalities
● Certified in at least one Agile framework / methodology (eg. Scrum) and have practical knowledge of Agile BA framework (IIBA) Preferred:
●Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
● Project and resource management skills
● Risk management and identification
● Demonstrated ability to communicate the complexities of technical programs
● Good soft skills for stakeholder engagement and cross-organization communications
● Ability to work under indirect supervision
● Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability
● Excellent written and verbal English ● Flexibility to attend meetings outside “standard” working hours
|Remuneração Básica:||- -|
|Resumo da Vaga:||EpiCX, the Global Customer Engagement Program is a business and IT transformation program, currently in flight
and planned to be completed in 2022 across 100+ affiliates. Its main ambition is to add meaning and value to all
Roche’s customer interactions through a single, common, customer-centric technology ecosystem.
Today Roche’s customer engagement strategies have been developed by functions (e.g. commercial and medical),
and within geographic regions (US, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, etc). This has led to the
fragmentation of insights feedback from customers suggesting the way we approach engagement diminishes the
value of our products. In essence, despite being one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world we are not
profiting from our scale and insights fully.
In 2018, the decision was taken to integrate the technologies and processes supporting our customer experience into
one common platform EpiCX CRM. This change will help us to harness the full breadth of our offering in the service
of our customers and will mark the shift to the viewing of this data as a strategic asset.
Concerning IT ambitions, the key factors for the program are the reduction of complexity of our global commercial
solution landscape, resulting in a “single source of truth” approach for the commercial and medical ecosystems
globally, enabling the sharing of customer information and insights across all Roche sites. To achieve this we are
using the “Orchestrated Customer Experience Solution (OCE)” delivered by our partner IQVIA and "Veeva Vault"
delivered by our partner, Veeva as 2 key components to a broader technology ecosystem.