Descrição de Vaga
|Título da vaga:||Gerente de Projetos - III|
|Local:||Rio de Janeiro,Rio de Janeiro|
|Tipo de emprego:|
|NÍvel Acadêmico:||Pós Graduação Completo|
|Habilidades:||Applicant’s Specifications & Qualification:
• Candidate will be required to work from client locations in Brazil – Rio De Janeiro.
• Excellent understanding of Transition Methodologies with prior experience of doing multiple transition of Accounting back office processes (AP, AR, GL, FA) to low cost locations (experience of transition to India will be an added advantage).
• Minimum of 13-15 years of relevant work experience in Finance & Accounting operations including multiple transition projects in F&A.
• Experience of having actively participated in F&A transition design, blue print creation and Business Case creation will be a critical requirement.
• Fluency in communication (writing and speaking) in English and (speaking) in Portuguese is a mandatory requirement
• Industry understanding of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Debt Management, various forms of Billing and order management, reconciliations (AP/AR to GL), Fixed Asset accounting, GL and Financial Reporting (Consolidated or regional view), FP&A (Forecasting Analytics) processes.
• Working knowledge of Oracle Finance, SAP Finance (at least one of the ERPs) and other underlying IT systems/applications/technologies will be preferred.
|Remuneração Básica:||- -|
|Resumo da Vaga:||: PROJECT MANAGER – FINANCE & ACCOUNT TRANSITION (Brazil)
Roles and Responsibilities:-
• Works independently and as an Individual contributor who drives various transition projects as defined in Client’s Blueprint for Finance and Account outsourcing.
• The role demands extensive interactions with Chief Financial Officer(s), Entity Financial Controller(s) and Process Managers of Local and / or Corporate Finance teams and presentation of process and / or technology pre-requisites, risks and its mitigation, with related actionable tasks and tollgates.
• Deep understanding of the workings of Finance and Accounting (F&A) Shared Services to drive transition preparation, design and implementation with clear assessment of change impact providing thought leadership with excellent articulation of benefits, knowledge, and project vision.
• Demonstrate excellent consulting & communication skills.
• Adherence to Project timelines / tollgates and preparing daily, weekly or Monthly Steering Committee Reports on project progress and presentation to the Business stakeholders is a mandatory requirement.
• From time to time, the role may require hands-on requirement to document / or support and guide others on documentation of ‘TO-BE’ process flows, create/update Standard Operating Procedures aligned to the Global Blueprint model.
• Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing plans and priorities of the organization and client organization.
• Willingness to travel for short/long trips basis demand of business situations.
• The role directly reports to the Client Program Manager with functional reporting to Tech Mahindra Account Manager and Project Manager.