Descrição de Vaga
|Título da vaga:||Arquiteto de Soluções - Senior|
|Local:||São Paulo,São Paulo|
|Tipo de emprego:|
|NÍvel Acadêmico:||Ensino Superior Completo|
|Habilidades:||What Will You Bring
• Basic programming knowledge – minimum 1 years programming experience in .NET (C#, C++ or VB) or Java
• Minimum 4 years experience in a client-facing pre-sales, professional services or technical role
• Available to travel up to 30% of the time
• Advanced written and spoken English are mandatory.
Bonus Points For
• Previous experience with working with UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan, WorkFusion or Nice.
|Remuneração Básica:||- -|
|Resumo da Vaga:||This role will focus on partnering with the Sales Managers to generate revenue with technical ownership of the opportunity pursuits throughout the sales cycle. You will be responsible for supporting Sales Managers from deal qualification and discovery, obtainment of the technical win and concluding with deal closure.
The pre-sales technical consultant must possess a winning combination of business and technical skills, the ability to present and demonstrate our solutions to a broad spectrum of audiences from IT to business, and partner to C-level prospects, build strong relationships and handle technical objections and issues throughout the sales cycle.
Here's What You Would Be Doing At TechM
• Lead end-to-end presales activities
• Create strong value propositions
• Ensure delivery of strong RFx’s, contextualized demos and powerful POCs
• Perform tailored, high-level demos demonstrating business value
• Design high level solutions to fit client needs and environment during the deal process
• Resolve client concerns around technical capabilities, information security, and platform architecture during the sales process
• Participate in deal shaping and sizing with the Sales team
• Create, update and maintain knowledge bank
• Stay up to date on technologies in the marketplace, as well as competitive technologies
• Participate in knowledge sharing inside and outside of your team.