Descrição de Vaga
|Título da vaga:||Analista de Infraestrutura SR (SCOM)|
|Local:||São Paulo,São Paulo|
|Tipo de emprego:||Efetivo|
|NÍvel Acadêmico:||Ensino Superior Completo|
System Center Operations Manager 2012 / 2016
SCOM Components: Administration, Application Performance Monitoring (APM), Deploy, Design, Gateway Server, Java Support,
Linux/Unix Monitoring, Network Monitoring, Report Development and Reporting, ACS (Audit Collection Services)
Windows Server 2012R2 / 2016 / 2019
Customer service skills, team work, problem-solving skills, good presentation skills, capacity to deal with challenging situations and ability to operate in a flexible team environment with minimal supervision.
Resource needs to be proficient performing the following functions:
Experience in troubleshooting SCOM features and modules in large environments.
Understand product architecture and how connections to database works.
Understand how to control and support clients managed by SCOM product.
Understand Reporting and how to customize new ones
Experience in capacity planning and sizing SCOM environments
Management Packs, including Active Directory, Exchange, IIS and SQL Server, including configuration, tuning and customizing them
Experience in capacity planning and sizing System Center environments
Experience in high availability configurations and Disaster Recovery options and procedures.
Advanced troubleshooting techniques, using product logs and other source of information for this function.
Solid Windows Server Operating System knowledge.
Required technical knowledge/experience includes
System Center Operations Manager-SCOM
• Basic components of SCOM (servers, roles and services)
• Basic concepts of management group and its components
• Definition of Management packs and their components
• Structure of Windows and Linux agents
• Network Monitoring concepts
• SCOM Databases
• Basic knowledge of infrastructure to maintain SCOM components (Windows, SQL, Reporting Services, IIS and PowerShell)
• Audit Collection Services
• Troubleshooting, basic authoring and monitoring adjustments (tuning)
• Operation, consoles (web and installed), views and administration
• Website monitoring
• Monitoring Cloud components (Azure/Office 365)
• Integration with Azure Monitor
• Basic components of Azure architecture (ARM)
• Monitoring of VMs hosted in Azure
• PaaS and SaaS resource monitoring
• Resource monitoring on premises
• Log Analytics (The configuration of Linux and Windows agents, The Data Sources configuration, The use of basic logs (queries)
• Azure Metrics
• Azure Diagnostic Logs and Activity Logs
• Management Solutions
• Visualization Components-Dashboards (Basic)
• Application Insights (Basic) The Availability tests
|Remuneração Básica:||- -|
|Benefícios:||Vale Refeição,Vale Alimentação|
|Resumo da Vaga:||- Key technical resource for the customer
- Focused on delivering proactive services such as education workshops, delivering assessments and providing expert guidance
- Join a highly motivated team of leading industry experts
- Preview new technology before others in the industry and learn how to make the best from it
- Visit customers to train them and share industry and development expertise
- Be part of a thriving developer community that's constantly looking for ways to improve our customers’ experience, software development goals and use of technology.
- Build strong customer relationships and ensure deliveries align with customer projects and milestones.
- Gain access to expertise and support from Microsoft’s consulting practice and product groups
- Continually learn and grow professionally
- Analyze problems
- Maintain, extend accreditations and certifications, assist in developing best practices for key technologies and products to support technical team readiness
- Demonstrate strong communication skills; ability to develop strategic ongoing customer relationships, gain trust and respect for Microsoft Premier. Engineers must also possess strong technical writing, presentation and training skills
- Fluent English oral and written communication