Descrição de Vaga
|Título da vaga:||Coordenador de HD - 1º e 2º nível - I|
|Local:||São Paulo,São Paulo|
|Tipo de emprego:||Efetivo|
|NÍvel Acadêmico:||Ensino Superior Completo|
|Habilidades:||Voice Call Handling: Good knowledge of handing voice calls.
Email Communication: Good email writing skills.
Infrastructure Monitoring: Good understanding of Infrastructure components and respective alerts.
Exchange: Knowledge on functioning and configuration of Microsoft Exchange client.
AD: Knowledge on - Active directory, Proxy, DNS, Group Policy.
Network: Knowledge on – LAN setup, basic routing and switching, passive networking.
Desktop Security: Knowledge on – Antivirus deployment and update, patch management, monitoring and reporting.
Desktop, Laptop, Handheld devices: Knowledge on – build management, OS deployment, common application installation and troubleshooting, Hardware knowledge.
Printers: Hands on experience on managing printers (Local & Network printers).
Tools : Hand on experience on ITSM tools like HPSM, BMC Remedy, Monitoring Tools.
ITIL: Knowledge of ITIL processes and procedures like – Incident, Service request fulfilment, Change, Problem etc
KM : Knowledge management understanding, review and create new knowledge articles.
MS Office: Good / excellent knowledge for support of MS Office and standard software
Windows & Smartphones: Windows operating system knowledge (e.g. Windows 7, 8.1, 10), Windows smartphone and telecommunication knowledge. COTS (standard SW, standard HW)
O365: Understanding of Microsoft Office (e.g. Office 365)
|Remuneração Básica:||- -|
|Resumo da Vaga:||• Playing the role of a mentor and Team Leader
• Understand and keep track of key team KPI’s. Manage dips in performance with adequate reinforcement plans proactively
• Monitors, coordinates and supervises the daily activities of the staff in the operations team.
• Manage relationships of the key interfaces of the team
• Able to plan long term improvements, looking at least 1 year ahead
• Understanding of processes run by team and ability to bring in improvements and efficiencies within the team
• Able to conceive and implement productivity improvements within operations
• Manage escalations across the IT service desk
• Manage the designated Service desk or Remote support activities
• Maintain overall ownership of user’s issue & service ensuring that they receive resolution within a reasonable timeframe.
• Provide initial assessment of urgency and business impact on all support calls.
• Manage service requests, software installations, new computer setups, upgrades, etc.
• Provide enhancement request feedback to IT regarding technology environment and customer needs through the defined processes.
• Support the following technologies: Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Internet Explorer, Windows XP, desktops, laptops, printers, networked copiers, NIC’s, basic LAN/WAN connectivity and others as assigned.
• Strong problem resolution skills required.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to communicate well with internal and external contacts.
• Manage a team and motivate and get the best out of them.
• Assess and share performance feedback with the team members