Descrição de Vaga
|Título da vaga:||Lider RPA|
|Local:||São Paulo,São Paulo|
|Tipo de emprego:||Efetivo|
|NÍvel Acadêmico:||Ensino Superior Completo|
|Habilidades:||UiPath : Development Certification Training, Architect Certification Training, Advanced Developer Training.
• Automation in Backoffice / Front Office environments.
• Knowledge in .net, java, or related technologies.
• Knowledge in Python, R
Senior Developer ( 7 to 10 years of Experience)
|Remuneração Básica:||- -|
|Resumo da Vaga:||Having Lead at least aprox 3 to 6 Robotic Process Automation (RPA) teams within RPA Factories, Development Groups, Companies
• Experience in Technology enablement/deployment of RPA tools (mainly UiPath, also Blue Prism, , Automation Anywhere, PEGA) in accordance with standard design principles and best practices.
• Solution Design lead for RPA projects 3 to 6 projects, reporting KPIs to Automation governance teams
• Responsible for RPA Client engagement RPA Bot development of low, medium, high complexity Bots.
• Total bot developed beyond 20 bots
• Knowledge in Design and implementation of governance systems in the robotic environment, maintenance, monitoring and estimation of ROI.
• Knowledge of possible implementation of cognitive tools within the RPA projects.
• Knowledge in Core processes in Companies : Finance Backoffice, Human Resources (Payroll, Talent Management)
Development and UT
Demo to customer for validation
Corrdination with TCS US & India team in offshore onshore model
Bilingual - English & Portuguese